Assoc. Prof. Dr. Yusri Yusup
Expertise: Boundary-layer meteorology; micrometeorology; air quality modeling; eddy covariance; data analysis (using R).
Yusri Yusup is an associate professor in the fields of meteorology atmospheric science and environmental engineering in the School of Industrial Technology. He is also the deputy dean of the academic matters of the school. He has more than ten years of experience in teaching and research in those fields and has worked with external institutes such as Washington State University, the Malaysian Department of Environment, and the Malaysian Palm Oil Board.
- Researcher ID: F-6881-2010
- Author ID (Scopus): 24340055400
- Google Scholar ID: LmlTEM0AAAAJ
- Personal Website: Yusri's website
- Research Website: Atmosphere Interaction Research
- YouTube channel: youtube.com/c/YusriYusup
- Hits: 6535